This tender, juicy, cilantro lime chicken is made with a quick marinade and topped with a zesty avocado salsa. A healthy 30 minute meal everyone will enjoy. Can be Served with a side of rice and beans.
Cilantro Lime Chicken Marinade:
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 avocados diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped\
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt to taste
- To make the marinade - add ¼ cup lime juice, olive oil, ¼ cup fresh cilantro, cumin, ¼ teaspoon of salt to a small bowl and mix
- Place chicken and marinade in a ziplock bag and marinade for at least 15 minutes
- Cook chicken on grill or grill pan until no longer pink inside.
- Remove and let sit.
- Avocado salsa - add avocado, ½ cup fresh cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic clove and salt to a small bowl and toss to mix
- Top cooked chicken with salsa and enjoy!!